Rehabilitation for older people who have been in hospital and discharged to home but need more help to recover or need more attention on medical and physical care. Swarg can offer after hospital care services to seniors to our rehabilitation aged care center.
Rehabilitation Aged Care helps a senior who is recovering from serious illness or to regain as much function as possible. Our aim is for patients to become as independent as possible despite his/her medical or physical conditions. Swarg Rehabilitation care is also aims to teach strategies for ongoing medical or physical care.
Type of Swarg Rehabilitation care services:
- Residential care and nursing care (wound, stoma, diabetes care)
- Respite care (short term care) and Personal Care
- Recreational, social and spiritual activities support
- Speech therapy
- Psychological counseling
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Rehabilitation is typically needed by elderly patients who have become de-conditioned because of prolonged best rest (e.g. after a myocardial infarction, heart surgery, fractures or a serious illness)
- Family involvement programs
- The goal of rehabilitation is often limited to restoration of the ability to perform as many activities of daily living (ADLs) as possible.
- Cognitive therapy and Assisting with regular medication
- Neurological, Cardiac deficits patients also can take part of this service
- Reality orientation (RO)
Reality orientation (RO) is for dementia people. It is based on the belief that continually and repeatedly telling or showing certain reminders to residents with mild to moderate memory loss will result in an increase in interaction with others and improve orientation. This in turn can improve self-esteem and reduce problem behaviors. In Reality Orientation, people with Alzheimer’s disease are surrounded by familiar objects that can be used to stimulate their memory.
For further information or a free consultation for permanent or temporary placements or booking a bed, please contact us on 85 1166 6664 or 85 1115 6664 or email us on email@example.com or filling out an inquiry form.