Swarg Seniors Day Care Center is designed to provide care and companionship for seniors who need assistance or supervision during the day. It also designed for older adults who can no longer manage independently, or who are isolated and lonely. They enable seniors to socialize with others while still receiving needed care services. At the same time, they offer family a break or relief to working people from care giving duties while knowing that their loved one is in good hands.
WHAT IS SENIORS DAY CARE CENTER?
Swarg seniors day care is a planned program of activities designed to promote well-being though social and health-related services. Seniors day care center operate during daytime hours, Monday through Saturday from 9am to 6pm, in a safe, supportive, cheerful environment. Nutritious meals that accommodate special diets are typically included, along with morning tea with hot snack and lunch.
OUR AIM TO PROVIDE
- Older adults an opportunity to get out of the house and receive both mental and social stimulation.
- To give family and caregivers a much-needed break in which to attend to personal needs, or simply rest and relax. Also, it will helpful for working people.
- Lunch and afternoon tea with snacks will be served
- Recreational Activities like arts & crafts, musical entertainments, mental stimulation games and many mores.
- Holidays and Birthday celebration
- Once a month local outings*
- Once a month doctor check up
- Social & spiritual activities
- Cooking programs
- Group watching drams/films
- Educational and reading activities
- Rest room will be provided
9.00 am to 6.00 pm
Monday to Saturday
BENEFITS OF SENIORS DAY CARE CENTER
- Seniors day care offers a win/win situation for everyone in the family—not only the client or member who attends the program, but also for the family member who has primary responsibility as caregiver.
- Seniors day care provides a much-needed respite for the family, affording a break from the physical demands and stress of providing round-the-clock care.
- A safe, secure environment in which to spend the day
- Enjoyable and educational activities
- Improvement in mental and physical health
- Enhanced or maintained level of independence
- Socialization and peer support
- Nutritious meals and snacks
For further information about seniors day care, please contact us on 85 1166 6664 or 85 1115 6664 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out an inquiry form.